Phrag ecuadorense 'Si'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperKing

Madd Virologist
Reaction score
Or pearcei var. ecuadorense 'Si', which ever you prefer. Showed this diminutive form of pearcei on a comparative post earlier, here now by it's self.

P1070764.jpg

A whole plant shot in it's plastic cup!
P1070765.jpg

I think this will be an interesting one to watch over the years with Klite Rick.

My big plant just posted went from leaf lengths of about a foot to leafs up to 18 inches in the last year.

I have another pearcei and a richteri that can fluctuate in leaf sizes by almost 2X depending on how they feel from year to year.

This one has nice clear spotting. Very pretty.

I think this will be an interesting one to watch over the years with Klite Rick.

My big plant just posted went from leaf lengths of about a foot to leafs up to 18 inches in the last year.

I have another pearcei and a richteri that can fluctuate in leaf sizes by almost 2X depending on how they feel from year to year.

This one has nice clear spotting. Very pretty.

It maybe for not! I'm almost out of Klite! I posted to Ray I needed more but never heard back:(

Who's "Klite Rick"!? :poke:

Very nice. I wish mine would bloom!

Some newbie Eric, he needs to post in the greetings section! Give your plant more light!

Absolutely amazing!
It never ceases to amaze me how tiny these guys are :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back