• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Andy's Orchids Neofinetia Event

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was considering getting a needle leaf variety and it looks like there's at least one offering in that list. I'm currently working to downsize my orchid collection, and my plant collection in general, so I told myself NO NEW PLANTS. However, this is a bit tempting, the prices seem very reasonable and I know if it's coming from Andy's that whatever I get will be in good condition.

Anybody else picking up any of these? Are there any particularly noteworthy varieties (I also don't know all that much about the myriad different vanda falcata varieties).

Neo can be very addictive for some...I used to have a small collection but now I only have 4 left....my "Shunkyuden" is in full bloom now, perhaps the best bloom ever!
Andy's Orchids is a very good/reliable source for the orchid species...good customer service as well.

Up in smoke after a visit to Rob (littlefrog)
That is what I heard! 🤣I still have the phone number for the 12-steps program but I don't believe it works.....as you might know, I have fallen off the wagon again.

Dang. These plants look nice and there are some good prices too. I would share the link in my Neo groups but… “Samurai Orchid” is considered an offensive term in there. Do you suppose he’d consider changing it to “fukiran” or “wind orchid” if I asked? His prices are good… I think folks would buy…

Latest posts

Back