• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Coelogyne odoardii 'SelectOrchids' adult divisions

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SelectOrchids

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
SlipperTalk Vendor
Reaction score
I will be making an export to the US in October, before the 1st of November 2024. A separate listing will be posted at a later date.

In the meantime, I am cleaning up a bit in the duplicates here and offering them on Slippertalk to anyone interested in the USA. They are all individual plants from my private collection/breeding stock.

The plants will be shipped from within the USA, the pictures are of the actual plants being sold. Payment by Paypal Goods and Service preferred, or eventually bank transfer in the USA. Contact by PM to finalize the purchase.

They will be sent with the root system cleaned of its rockwool, not pressed, and can be repotted immediately on arrival, hence ensuring no stress. As seen on the picture, they are big and blooming size. The shipping will be a flat fee no matter how many plants of 15US from inside the USA.

There are 4 divisions of my Coelogyne odoardii 'SelectOrchids', all established and that will bloom on their next growth. They are in 17cm pot. The flower photo is from the exact plant that has been divided. It has a rich dark orange color, and is a real selection. odoardii can range from maroon to orange through various shades of washed off colors, but this one is the actual one.

Each division is priced at 120US

Attachments

• 456290462_518715957363312_1934562209686170321_n.jpg
    456290462_518715957363312_1934562209686170321_n.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 0
  • odoard.jpg
    odoard.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back