• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trade Paph thaianum from KS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just received in the mail a flask of paph thaianum from Krull Smith. I didn’t order it.
https://www.krullsmith.com/p-958-paphiopedilum-thaianum-3766-flask.aspx

I’ve just sent an email to them. Did I get someone on ST’s flask order? If you’re in the DC area, we can figure out a way to get it to you. If KS says to keep it, anyone in DC interested in it? I guess I can donate it to the NCOS auction.

Attachments

• IMG_4199.jpeg
    IMG_4199.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Mine just arrived in the same condition. I would have liked to leave them in the flask a bit longer, but into the compots they go.

I remember when someone overseas asked me some years back to import some flasks of thaianum from Asia (first legal into usa). They sat in U.S. customs for a few days before being moved to the ‘continue shipment’ shelf. When the box arrived, it literally looked like someone had used the box to play football, and the seedlings were massively bruised and jumbled, and of course the final receiver reported that they all died. So, to all who now enjoy thaianum here, ‘you’re welcome!’
Wish I had a living seedling, everyone enjoy 👍

Latest posts

Back