Paph. tranlienianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, really nice, but is it that dark !!?? Jean

Yes! Dark chocolate. I got it from Ching Hua Orchids when there were in Calgary, Alberta. 'Hsynying' SM/TPS x self is the name written on the tag.

Nicely colored. How long has it been open?

About 3 days.

Nice dark color. What kind of culture do you give it?

Same question for me... I would like to have growing tips, even if you grow it like henryanum, since I am not a got henyanum grower!:)

28-30c (highest) in the summer and about 17c (lowest) in winter. Lots of water and I don't give winter rest. When I give winter rest for my chinese/vietnamese paphs. The buds blast and dry out. Consistent watering is best. Humidity about 50-60%, much lower in winter. Fed every watering in summer and once a week in winter with complete fertilizer. Lighting is shaded. Growing under 24" T5 bulb. Light meter says 700 fc. Only on for 8 hrs a day.

28-30c (highest) in the summer and about 17c (lowest) in winter. Lots of water and I don't give winter rest. When I give winter rest for my chinese/vietnamese paphs. The buds blast and dry out. Consistent watering is best. Humidity about 50-60%, much lower in winter. Fed every watering in summer and once a week in winter with complete fertilizer. Lighting is shaded. Growing under 24" T5 bulb. Light meter says 700 fc. Only on for 8 hrs a day.

Many thanks!

Latest posts

Back