SelectOrchids Flask list

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SelectOrchids

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
SlipperTalk Vendor
Reaction score
I am releasing a flask list here.

The flasks will be delivered from inside the US no later than the 1st of November. All the pictures are the actual parent plants, and there are 25 plants guaranteed per flask.

In the rarities, there are flasks of Paphiopedilum bougainvilleanum, that are extremely rare to come by. Growing very well the parents allowed for the production of a reasonable quantity of this very rare species.

Some are in limited quantities, and are allocated on a first come first serve basis. Either contact through the PM, or through [email protected] to place orders.

The prices are the actual final prices. Shipping will be 15US per order.

The plants can be sent in community pots bare root in April for those who want, flasks have to be paid, the community pot cost per flask is an added 40US to be paid before delivery in April.

A plant and divisions list will follow.

Attachments

• SelectOrchids Flask list US version.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 4
If anyone is interested, I would check out the listing soon. The deadline for ordering is September 1. Of course, @SelectOrchids can correct me if I am misreading the deadline.
Well I can correct you 😇 The deadline is the 10, but the 0 disappeared. This said, some flasks are in short supply. Thanks a lot for your support!

Anyone want to do a split order?

I am currently deciding between. But I can only choose 1

PaphiopedilumDelta Breeze x rothschildianum 'Mt Millais'
PaphiopedilumOakes Ames= ciliolare 'Mindanao'x rothschildianum 'Mt Millais' FCC/RHS/AOS
Paphiopedilumvictoria-mariae 'Giant #1' x 'Giant #2'
PaphiopedilumPetula's Sensation '#1' x rothschildianum 'PP Dark

Latest posts

Back