• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

small offering, mixed genera..

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete

Reaction score
hey folks
have taken something that was supposed to be an inventory of plants to sell but turned out to just be a weak list of things i have a bunch of, mostly not paphs, though only because i got tired of this quickly..

10 Stanhopea (occulata x pozoi) my friend has both plants and made the cross. plants are BS in 4" pots, super vigorous and ready to go into a hanger and flower. $12

10 Dendrobium spectabile fma. aurem x sib again a good friend of mine has the parent plants and made the cross. plants are a couple years from blooming size but are well established and both parents were extremely small for the species. $12

12 Angraecum sesquipidale x sib. i made the cross. great plants used. again a couple years from BS but well established. $10

2 Bulbophyllum dearei divisions of a nice one i have with very bright yellow color. $8

6 Phalaenopsis violacea var. alba this is a selfing of a good clone that is a great grower. plants have just started blooming this past spring and summer.
$12

30 Stanhopea oculata 'minty' x sib 'guatemala gold'. 'minty' is a creamier clone. these plants are just getting established and starting to take off in 3" pots now. $8

12 Grammatophyllum stapeliiflorum x sib. very dark flowers that shimmer in the sunlight. very cool. these are also established in 3" pots and starting to grow well. $8

20 Ascocentrum miniatum x sib. very orange. plants are small but pretty much BS. they need to be put into little hangers or clay pots asap and will bloom either this summer or next. the mother plant is still only 5" tall and has been blooming for 6-7 years..very tuff hardened off plants. 5$

20 Neofinetia falcata x sib. no idea about what strain it is or whatever. its a flask i bought from some japanese vendor years ago and the plants are well established in sphagnum plug trays ready to be transplanted. they are small but growing well and some are pushing second growths. $6

thats about it. it would be really great if anybody wants to buy anything if there could be like a 25$ minimum. plants will all be shipped in about 2 weeks via fed ex.

please email me at [email protected] or [email protected]
aloha

Pete has great plants! Got mine today while my daughter was visiting, and we were both marveling on the size and the vigor of the plants!!
The stanhopea occulata x pozoi is absolutely huge!! And I was amazed at the size of the bulbo dearii division after I got over my surprise and pleasure to see that it is in bloom- a perfect yellow bloom and (if that's not enough) another blooming spike. The ascocentrum looks amazing and has awesome roots!
Thank you so much,Pete, for the great species you sent me!!

my pleasure. glad you are happy. ill be sure to post more offers as they become available..

for those of you who got Angraecums, leave them in that pot/media for a while. and take great caution if and when you do repot as Angraecoids hate having their roots disturbed.

Thanks for the tip!That's good to know!
I had forgotten to mention how great the Angraecum sesquipidale looked!!

Latest posts

Back