A few of my Neos

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
Blooming this year,
Onamisekai (sold to me as Tamakangou), Hisui, and Takakuma (sold to me as Hanagoroma)…careful joining the FB Neo group…they aren’t shy to correct incorrectly labeled plants! Had no idea….

Attachments

• IMG_9698.jpeg
    IMG_9698.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9633.jpeg
    IMG_9633.jpeg
    617.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9371.jpeg
    IMG_9371.jpeg
    401.3 KB · Views: 0
it's amazing how experts can often positively ID a fukiran based on a couple good quality pics. (that is not tongue in cheek, it's absolutely true!)
I know! I’m learning a lot in the Neo group, but it boggles my mind that people can tell so quickly. Jason did confirm the Yasuri Takakuma…I prefer it to what I thought I had!

...they aren’t shy to correct incorrectly labeled plants! Had no idea….
That is a good thing IMO. I never feel offended if some truly knowledgeable people correct the labels....but some just yap for the attention and that is annoying.

Lovely plants, Neo's are great value plants; compact, pretty foliage, easy to care for and such a range of lovely fragrant flowers.

Now I see I need a green flowered one.. <3

I know! I’m learning a lot in the Neo group, but it boggles my mind that people can tell so quickly. Jason did confirm the Yasuri Takakuma…I prefer it to what I thought I had!
What is the name of the Neo group on Facebook. I just got one!

Well, there’s two…
One for photos and questions:
https://m.facebook.com/groups/neofinetia/?ref=share&mibextid=S66gvF

And one for sales…Watch out! This has been the big draw for me as everyone sells their divisions off and some are quite reasonable…others are $$$$…

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1015077369434266/?ref=share&mibextid=S66gvF

People also list supplies which has been great for me. I’ve really been able to up my Neo game this year..

I am not a FB fan and am really only back on it for the groups…there’s just more plant activity there! If anyone needs bonsai pots, the bonsai pot auction group is also amazing! On the hunt for a new mexi pot…

Latest posts

Back