Dendrobium Enobi Purple ‘Splash’

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your d. Enobi purple needs to be in ftont of a certified judge. That is great !!! You have an award winner!!! Congrats

Excellent photo. I love the variation in the pattern from flower to flower. How big is the plant?

Your d. Enobi purple needs to be in ftont of a certified judge. That is great !!! You have an award winner!!! Congrats

'Splash' does have an AM/AOS (84pts, 2011). That plant had over 250 flowers and buds on 21 inflorescences.

Another great one to brighten up this otherwise rainy, chilly day over here in Massachusetts! Thanks for sharing.

Excellent photo. I love the variation in the pattern from flower to flower. How big is the plant?

Without the flowers or pot, about 7" tall.

'Splash' does have an AM/AOS (84pts, 2011). That plant had over 250 flowers and buds on 21 inflorescences.
Which brings up a question: The tag does not say AM/AOS on it, though the clonal name is there. Does this mean the plant was cloned, and if so, does the AM apply to the clones?

Dot

I love this hybrid and your pic.

I've never seen this one before and I'm going to get one at my soonest convenience.

Dimuitive, elegant and colourful.

What more can one ask.

Back