Haworthia parksiana

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marco

Slipperless member
Reaction score
Haworthia parksiana - I think it’s the smallest haworthia species? The first photo has a penny for size comparison.

It’s really cute. I bought 3 individual rosettes 2-3 years ago and seems to be ok in neo growing conditions without the humidity.

IMG_8063.jpeg

IMG_8064.jpeg

Super interesting!

Is this a hard to find species? I'm not a big succulent grower but a species that can be described as "the smallest" is right up my alley! Is it a hard to find species or something that's readily available online?

My "succulent" taste tends to lean towards Asclepiads but I do have a number of Haworthias and Aloes.

Super interesting!

Is this a hard to find species? I'm not a big succulent grower but a species that can be described as "the smallest" is right up my alley! Is it a hard to find species or something that's readily available online?

My "succulent" taste tends to lean towards Asclepiads but I do have a number of Haworthias and Aloes.
I have no idea how readily available this particular species is online. It’s worth the search if you’re keen. I remember when I was looking for it, it was difficult to find a “legitimate” looking website that sells it. I eventually found it on Etsy and decided to take a gamble. That’s why I ordered three. I figured I can get one of them to survive.

I recently repotted all of these. Had I known I’m sure we could’ve worked something out for a division. But I don’t know how I feel about moving them again. Haworthia roots are fine even more so for these little guys. If you can’t find anything online, I can circle up with you around this time next year to see where they are at?

Latest posts

Back