• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Housekeeping

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlefrog

Hop-meister
Reaction score
I'm in the midst of sorting phrags into two piles - keep and re-home. Some of them are quite large...

I have absolutely no urge to ship most of this. Anybody interested in a road trip to Michigan? Will make it worth your while.... :)

Still sorting, will eventually have a list of plants I'm willing to ship. Today is not that day. Need to do a similar exercise with paphs (especially multiflorals

I am interested in the list! You know me. I love my paphs. Do you still have the wierztianum available?

I am interested in the list! You know me. I love my paphs. Do you still have the wierztianum available?
Probably but I haven't gotten to that shelf yet... Even though I have a bunch of plants outside I don't have enough space to sort. Which means I need to move some to find the rest!

I have a whole week of July 4th off. So I can do a day roadtrip!
If you are interested in other kinds of plants (neofinetia, pleurothallids, small species) consider combining trips and visiting New World Orchids (not particularly close to me but a lot closer if you are coming all the way to Michigan).

Latest posts

Back