Paph henryanum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not exactly sure but are you aware that you could have put all of these images into one post? I really don’t know if it makes a huge difference but one post is easier to respond to.
Unless you, for example, wanted comments on an issue or problem you were having, but in general, you could consider a single post.
Might have saved you a little time.

I know that it is kind of a “book keeping issue” but I thought that I would mention it.

Thank you. I just feel like posting these days. Normally I dont. Sorry if that annoys you.
I did not know there is such a protocol here. But I believe I'm free to post here same as you are free to criticize.
Peace.

Nobody is criticizing you. That was not my intent. I was just trying to make your life simpler. That’s all.
And I am not annoyed.
I'm actually making your life simpler so you know what you are about to open and not waste your time if it does not interest you. But thanks for the comments. 😆 It would have been nicer if it were directed to Mr. hernyanum. Common, enjoy the flower. We all love our plants.

Back