Paph Lady Isabel x vietnamense

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Ayreon

isabelvietnamense2014.jpg

Well, not the best shape of the flowers perhaps but I like it anyway :)

I like it! Well done! I am supposed to have one plant here, but I am waiting for its first blooming. I guess it will be this year... But the leaves of my plant are plain green. Not sure I have the true stuff. Those of your plant are mottled, aren't they?

Much better than what I expected! :clap::clap:
Erythrone -
I would think the leaves might go either way? LI = plain leaves, viet = mottled or in between!:p

I like it! Well done! I am supposed to have one plant here, but I am waiting for its first blooming. I guess it will be this year... But the leaves of my plant are plain green. Not sure I have the true stuff. Those of your plant are mottled, aren't they?

Yes they are.

Much lighter colour than I thought, but after the first surprise I like it. No monstrosities and colour breaks make it a winner, already.

Excellent result! I expected deformed flowers but these are light and airy and well formed and colored.

I love it! I wish mine will flower like that. You always seem to have great plants.
Congrats! :)

Latest posts

Back