Paphiopedilum Sugar Suite (niveum x emersonii)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darlene, I like that one. Is the thickness of the flower thin? Please let me know about how long that flower stays fresh?
This will be an interesting one to watch. The flower substance is fairly thick, which would imply longevity. The substance is like a fuzzy brachy. However, it is fragrant, and my fragrant flowers do not last long. I will update as the flower ages.

very cute.
where albinistic parents used?
Unfortunately, I don't have any details on the parentage.

Honeysuckle fragrance sounds wonderful. Did this come from Woodstream?

This is a really nice flower, great shape. And on such a small growing plant.
I added the fragrance detail just for you. It was a surprise for me. And no. this one came from seattle orchids.

I added the fragrance detail just for you. It was a surprise for me. And no. this one came from seattle orchids.

You apparently know me too well, but I see you, and I appreciate it!

Blegch. Seattle. I'm surprised it's correctly ID'd. I purchased one from Woodstream within the past year. I'm hoping it turns out as nice as yours. I wasn't expecting any fragrance, though I knew it was a possibility, so this gives me hope!

You apparently know me too well, but I see you, and I appreciate it!

Blegch. Seattle. I'm surprised it's correctly ID'd. I purchased one from Woodstream within the past year. I'm hoping it turns out as nice as yours. I wasn't expecting any fragrance, though I knew it was a possibility, so this gives me hope!
Does anyone have contacts for Woodstream? I tried to reach out to them, but no reply all the time

Does anyone have contacts for Woodstream? I tried to reach out to them, but no reply all the time

The only info I have is what's listed on their website. Are you on their email list to receive their sales lists? Are you trying to reach them via email or by phone?

From what I understand, Bill is especially busy during the spring and fall show seasons as well as in the days / weeks after a new sales list goes out. So, communication may be delayed during those times. But if you've emailed them several times and gotten no response, then I wonder if your emails are getting chewed up by a spam filter or something -- might be worth trying to email them from a different address if you haven't already tried.

Latest posts

Back