• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Phrag kovachii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking for a good source or a nice division if someone is willing to part with one (feel free to PM me) I purchased a couple of seedlings from one of the forum members last year and they seem to like the temps and setup here.

Last edited:
Ecuagenera has them. Good size

Thanks. I purchased one plant from Ecuagenera when I first started in orchids and unfortunately it wasn’t good quality. My shelf space is getting more and more limited, so I’d be willing to pay more for one coming from a source I felt better about.

Sounds like you’ve had good luck with Ecuagenera though so good to know.

Thanks. I purchased one plant from Ecuagenera when I first started in orchids and unfortunately it wasn’t good quality. My shelf space is getting more and more limited, so I’d be willing to pay more for one coming from a source I felt better about.

Sounds like you’ve had good luck with Ecuagenera though so good to know.
Ecuagenera is definitely hit or miss. I did lose a lot of leaves. Had to nurse it back to health for my suboptimal conditions. However look at those roots now. 😍 the foliage is slowly gaining 2 new growths off the main 2 it has.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240730_145230_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240730_145230_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
If I were you, I’d give Chuck Acker a phone call or email. You can trust that man for sure. Search Flasks by Chuck Acker to get contact information.

Thanks, Bob. Great suggestion. I purchased my first flask of Phrags from Chuck a few weeks ago but haven’t asked him specifically about kovachii availability. Will do.

Back