SelectOrchids Plants Price list for the US October export.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SelectOrchids

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
SlipperTalk Vendor
Reaction score
Here is the list plants that are available for the October export

As usual, first come first serve basis for the list, and many are in limited numbers. The export of plants and flasks will be done together at once. The flasks list plants are still available as well. Discounts are combined together ( plants and flasks). For those who ordered already, of course the discounts apply if adding to the order. The deadline for the plants will be the 15th of September, flasks the 10th of September.

Attachments

• SelectOrchids Orchid Plant List USD version 1.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 6
  • SelectOrchids Flask list US version.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 4
I apologize if this is a question whose answer I should know, but I am quite new to all this. If I buy a plant and or flask, I don't have to worry about any of the import documents? That will all be taken care of on your end? Thank you.

I apologize if this is a question whose answer I should know, but I am quite new to all this. If I buy a plant and or flask, I don't have to worry about any of the import documents? That will all be taken care of on your end? Thank you.

Actually that's the point. It will be a kind of 'dropshipping', so the prices are the prices to pay, and the import is prepared here in the Netherlands box by box, customer by customer. Then everything is shipped cargo at once on a pallet, imported and delivered to the transport company inside the US. Kind of absolutely transparent process...

If anyone is interested in splitting an order of bougainvilleanum, I would be interested
Is that a flask?

Thinking of ordering a few plants, but haven't done it. If anyone wants to try a flask or two but is uncomfortable with the thought of deflasking, I'm happy to establish them for you in exchange for a seedling or two...

Everything on the list looks good!

@littlefrog, sorry, yes, I was referring to a flask.

I believe Xavier has now attached the flask list to this thread as well.

I’m squared away at this point on the bougainvilleanum, but am also interested in the bellatulum 4n if anyone is purchasing a flask and would like to split. I’m quickly running out of space in my growing room/office:)

Is that a flask?

Thinking of ordering a few plants, but haven't done it. If anyone wants to try a flask or two but is uncomfortable with the thought of deflasking, I'm happy to establish them for you in exchange for a seedling or two...

Everything on the list looks good!
HI Rob

I ordered a flask of Paphiopedilumvictoria-mariae 'Giant #1' x 'Giant #2',

But I secretly want to order - a PaphiopedilumPetula's Sensation '#1' x rothschildianum 'PP Dark and a PaphiopedilumDelta Breeze x rothschildianum 'Mt Millais'.

I am happy to split 50:50

HI Rob

I ordered a flask of Paphiopedilumvictoria-mariae 'Giant #1' x 'Giant #2',

But I secretly want to order - a PaphiopedilumPetula's Sensation '#1' x rothschildianum 'PP Dark and a PaphiopedilumDelta Breeze x rothschildianum 'Mt Millais'.

I am happy to split 50:50
Those sound pretty good... :) I made a couple crosses like that last year but have no idea if they germinated.

I'll have to take another look at the list, been too busy with the beginning of the semester to do anything.

Latest posts

Back