Unfortunate Ebay oops... no hope, right?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will I have to physically send it back? I mean I guess at this rate I wouldn't be losing much.
In typical millennial fashion the thought of making a stink and being potentially perceived as rude by the seller in the process makes me want to go hide 😂😅 But I may try anyway.
It’s not rude to hold someone accountable who did not fulfill his/her part of an agreement. Especially when there is a financial loss.

Now this is an e-bay thread so I want to say that positively I get quality material from Austin Creek. Everyone should check them out.
And yes, I may be creating competition for myself but I can only afford so many orchids!! 😜

Not only that but being totally under lights is a bit restricting. Not dollar wise, height wise.

I agree completely! Everything that I have purchased from Dale at Austin Creek orchids has been of the highest quality and always arrives in great shape. Thank you

I’ve always found this seller’s plants look puny and just out of flask. Haven’t wanted to risk it, and I’d love that cross too, but I’ll wait until someone grows them up a bit more first….also I don’t order anything from FL for various reasons so that also keeps me from being tempted.
Since my experience with the Bermuda Triangle of Packages that is Miami, I may steer clear from Florida as well. Also my humidity is so much lower that I bet the plants have less of a good time adjusting vs if I got plants from somewhere closer to home.
I know somebody here must have a flask. 👀 I'll keep my eyes open for the next few years, lol.

Latest posts

Back