Vietnamense?? opening

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great! The staminode looks like a real thing too. Are the leaves wavy?

It is a real thing then IMO. Please give us an update on how long the flower is going to last in your condition. It seems the flower is short-lived for all people posted here.

It is a real thing then IMO. Please give us an update on how long the flower is going to last in your condition. It seems the flower is short-lived for all people posted here.
Yes will let everyone know how long it stays open.
that looks dark
Yes the pouch especially is really dark!

Here it is today!
1723153107000.png

Quintal Farms? That will give me hope! I bought one recently and I think originally it came from QF also. Thank you.

That's great! Wishing you all the best with your plant!
I have heard the flower quality of QF plants is okay in general but once in a while, you may get a really good one...I just got a few Paph seedlings originally, from QF. Hope they will turn out okay.

Definitely one of the best I've seen in terms of stance and good form. Expect a judge to say "the lateral sepals could be rounder.."!!!
Forget the judges...it is a good one in your eyes then it is a good one..., right, Eric?
I want to see a new photo again if you can. Just want to see how it finally has developed.

Latest posts

Back