Vietnamense?? opening

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it me or does it just seem like an infection on the top leaf? Normal wilting looks different. 🤔
I think it is normal wilting. it has stopped progressing since the flower fully opened.

Forget the judges...it is a good one in your eyes then it is a good one..., right, Eric?
I want to see a new photo again if you can. Just want to see how it finally has developed.
here it is today! I think the dorsal is the most impressive thing about this one. It has stretched quite a bit in size and is now 11 cm NS

1723756549923.png

Forgot to take more pictures. It got an HCC of 78 today at judging though! It was a little on the smaller side and the colour a bit more faded. Wind roughed it up before I got inside which is probably what reduced the natural spread and cupped the petals more. Oh well!

Attachments

• IMG_5106.jpeg
    IMG_5106.jpeg
    909.6 KB · Views: 0
It is a very very nice clone. If the flower was fresh, you probably would get an AM/AOS award for the flower. Congrats!

Congratulations! I had hoped that it would receive a flower award. On another bloom, you could re-submit it for judging. I think that that Paph. has an AM in it's future.
It is a very very nice clone. If the flower was fresh, you probably would get an AM/AOS award for the flower. Congrats!

Thank you! Definitely looking forward to future bloomings.

Latest posts

Back