What have I been up to?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cearbhael

Reaction score
Well, had some issues which has caused mobility issues so lots of Physiotherapy! Doing much better! Still have 3 Phrags that insist they can survive MN summers without air conditioning! I have been collecting Phals, for some reason, I totally fail to keep miniature Phal’s alive, though standard size are happy as clams! I lost all my Dendrobiums MANY years ago when we had two freak hail and windstorms back to back! Hail the size of softballs and winds over 75 miles per hour! All Phal type, including two adorable and dependable mini’s! I left all Orchids and Epi’s outside and the Dendrobiums were the most dependable bloomers! Better than the Phals! Well now I have one Dendrobium Victoria Reginae. I am hoping it will prove as dependable as I remember them being. I want Dendrobium biggum and am really finding it hard to find Phal type hybrids! Totally flummoxed!
That is Pretty much it! I go day to day and hope to be more present in the future

So sorry to hear about your orchid issues.

Dendrobium biggibum is offered some time on e-bay.
You really should have no trouble with Phrags. In Minnesota. Are you watering enough? Generally they do not like to grow dry at all. Some like it wetter then others.

Back