• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Housekeeping

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can come any time... No promises on lists, I can never get to the end of a day and still have time for lists, it seems.

Grabbed a couple paph compots from you at the lansing show. You're like 2 hours south of me. Would love to come see what you have available

Rob has ton of awesome plants. I picked up a few last week.

More importantly, He has tons of fun and unique crosses coming out in the future. Those are the ones I am super excited about

Rob has ton of awesome plants. I picked up a few last week.

More importantly, He has tons of fun and unique crosses coming out in the future. Those are the ones I am super excited about
I wish I could take a day trip like you did...what did you get?

I wish I could take a day trip like you did...what did you get?
Paph taiwan - a super big boy
Paph sanders pride - another super bigboy
Paph quantum angel
Paph black prince
Paph freckles
Paph susan tucker
Paph wierztianum
Paph superbiens album
Phrag schroderae taylor

He I remember seeing several mark Hasegawa that should be ready to bloom. And bunch of maudiae. He also has a buch of phrags.

I wish I have more space for more plants.

I am going to ikea to pick up a milsbo to convert it into a plant cabinet

Nice haul, Nelson.
Years ago, I had a Sander's Pride from OL, which was a great clone with award-quality flowers. Unfortunately, it died from bacteria rot not long after it bloomed(still missed that one). Great sandy cross...good luck with yours.

conveniently enough I was about an hour away for a wedding, and was able to swing by. wonderful plants, super interesting things! I was severely limited by 1. lack of bench space but mostly by 2. need to pack them into carry on luggage, so only got a few things...

besseae flavum in bloom
Paph purpuratum, multigrowth
Paph. Quantum Angels

Thanks Rob!

Back