Orchids 2024

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eager to see the photo. I have had this plant for about 10 years. When Hadley visited back then I asked him to bring some whites and pinks with vigorous growth habit. Could not be happier with this selection!
That's a very special plant if Hadley chose it for you. How nice that you've kept it growing so well too.

Eager to see the photo. I have had this plant for about 10 years. When Hadley visited back then I asked him to bring some whites and pinks with vigorous growth habit. Could not be happier with this selection!
ha you referenced that visit.... i was in town for that meeting and met you there....

i remember you telling me you were mainly growing roths... i thought to myself interesting focus...

if only i had taken that hint ;-) maybe i'd have a piece of Mt Millais in my collection ha!

ha you referenced that visit.... i was in town for that meeting and met you there....

i remember you telling me you were mainly growing roths... i thought to myself interesting focus...

if only i had taken that hint ;-) maybe i'd have a piece of Mt Millais in my collection ha!
LOL.

It was a memorable visit. Hadley actually stayed with us. It was the only time I met him in person, and really enjoyed his personality!

LOL.

It was a memorable visit. Hadley actually stayed with us. It was the only time I met him in person, and really enjoyed his personality!
I suspect it was awesome having him as a local resource... I had the same kind of situation when he came to speak at our society... we went out for dinner and beers' then went back to my house hung out in the greenhouse potted up the stuff together i had advanced ordered... awesome opportunities we'll never forget!

I suspect it was awesome having him as a local resource... I had the same kind of situation when he came to speak at our society... we went out for dinner and beers' then went back to my house hung out in the greenhouse potted up the stuff together i had advanced ordered... awesome opportunities we'll never forget!
I went and visited him in NC once a while back. Had a great time hanging out in the greenhouse for the day but unfortunately it was summer time so not too many blooms. Regret not going back again and not getting to seem him before he passed

Back