Orchids 2024

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Space is my big issue for multis...and I enjoy yours very much, Justin. Do you have the compact lowii too? I heard about it here and I saw one for sale on OL website the other day but I don't know how compact is compact...the new mini/compact roth someone posted here not that long ago was truly fantastic, maybe the mini lowii would be great too.

Just checked out the OL site, not familiar with the compact form of lowii.

I find with lowii they can bloom on relatively small plants, but over the course of years and depending on the clone, they eventually get pretty big.

So if there is a new strain that stays smaller that would be a good thing.

Last edited:
Here is a first bloom Paph stonei 'TN Queen' x self. There are 3 open flowers, but there is a fourth bud that will open later.

I grew this from a 2cm plantlet out of flask18 YEARS AGO. There were many cultural bumps and bruises along the way, but I am happy to finally see it in bloom!

View attachment 47833

View attachment 47834

Here is its next biggest sib. This one has nice glossy leaves, and is also getting ready to spike at the next opportunity.
View attachment 47835
This is spectacular… I need a division for the future trade lol. 18 years wow.

Latest posts

Back