Paphiopedilum myanmaricum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lori.b

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
17C69D39-11D6-42D8-AC52-6DE1757B5A5A.jpegA32F9471-D03A-4AA5-8CC0-9FD155C87A3A.jpeg8DA792C1-C8E9-4880-8149-C443AAA60E64.jpeg1653CFA8-964A-440C-B06F-864E0784508F.jpeg
I haven't posted anything in a while due to my cat's terminal illness (brain tumour) and recent death, and now I'm home with covid so I thought I'd get caught up on what's happening in my plant room. My Paph myanmaricum is back in bloom and the flower is much larger than it was last year when it was awarded. I'm very pleased with how it looks this year and hope you all like it too.

So sorry about the illness and loss of your cat. Our last fur baby loss was a lovely orange kitten that we rescued off of our country road. We had her only 4 months, but she sure wiggled her way into our hearts.

COVID on top of that is a bummer, but you have a blooming beautiful Paph❣️ I love it.

So sorry about the illness and loss of your cat. Our last fur baby loss was a lovely orange kitten that we rescued off of our country road. We had her only 4 months, but she sure wiggled her way into our hearts.

COVID on top of that is a bummer, but you have a blooming beautiful Paph❣️ I love it.
Four months is such a short time. I'm so sorry that you didn't have more time with her. Junior was with us for 13 years and that doesn't even seem long enough.

The flower is stunning! I am in love. My condolences for your kitty. It is so horribly painful to lose a pet.
Yes, it's really hard to say good-bye and adjust to whatever the new normal is going to be. His brother misses him very much too and is still calling and going through the house looking for him. Life carries on in the plant room however and I'm thankful to see new blooms popping up here and there.

Back