Woodstreem orchids list?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed Bill a month ago about an updated list and I didn't get a reply, so my money will go somewhere else....good luck, kid.

I emailed Bill a month ago about an updated list and I didn't get a reply, so my money will go somewhere else....good luck, kid.
Honestly true 👍. There was a list I got but solely had phragmipediums. There were supposed to have other things on it but in the fine print said there is another list that you need to email about. I emailed about brassavola acaulis and they said they will have divisions on the list but I need to wait like everyone else for the list and need to email quickly for it. I'm like do you want my money or not 🤣🤣🤣. However I will respectful wait and not fuss over it.

I would be interested in this Phrag listing. How to get the list?
You have to give me $1000, a division of rothschildianum tarantula, a baby goat, and a human sacrifice.
Or just give me your email and I will forward it to you. It is 30 some pages in length. You can also email them but they take a while. The first part was a joke

I got the list Sunday and by the time I emailed an order, Monday AM 5/7 plants on my list were sold out!
I got my brassavola!!! I probably should have gotten a restraining order with the amount of emails and phone calls. They only had one division. And Andy scared me in that they are so rare. I have only found a hybrid

Back