Paph. charlesworthii fm. sandowiae (album) 'Green Delight' AM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not all albas but I love the alba form of charlesworthii...Very nice, Leslie. How much light for this one(for Paph. standard/by fc)?

Try cool nights around 15C for a few weeks.
I just noticed a new sheath on mine this afternoon...exciting! but I am not going to post a photo of it to jinx myself🤣
Cooling it off for a couple of weeks might have done the trick for mine too...The weather here has been pretty cool at night outside( mid--upper 40s to low 50s) for the last 2-3 weeks before I moved it inside.
Again, what is the light level, Leslie? I got my plant back in June and I am still not sure about its appropriate light level.

Last edited:
I will do medium light then, whatever medium light means for Paphs under HPS light, ~1500fc? or is it too strong for constant artificial light?

Medium to low light produces longer leaves. High light stunts the plants in my experience.

Fingers crossed for that bud!
Hi Leslie! Do you think that blooming is affected when plant leaves are stunted? My charlesworthii alba has 20 stunted growths and night temps go to 58 deg.

Latest posts

Back